Monday, October 23, 2006

best burger in the world continued

Ah yes, the legendary burger from Star Seeds was so good that my brother made a trip down to Austin just to try it out (actually, he came down for my hubby's b-day, but the burger was a good added incentive). Here he is in front of the restaurant:


Yeah, it's a dive, but hey, the food is good.

Here he is sampling the mediocre fries. Nothing compared to the burger though:


Luxurious:


I took a pic of my burger. I couldn't finish it, but did get much more eaten than this photo indicates...just had to work on it slowly. Look at the yummy busted yolk oozing onto the plate:


Our trusty waiter who yelled at the chef when he forgot the bacon. Consequently, JBro ended up getting a huge pile of bacon for his burger. Nice:


Travis and I looking content and fed:


Once again, all 3 of us showed up wearing concert T-shirts. I'd like to say my attire consists of more interesting items, but I'd be lying. Same goes for my husband. My brother on the other hand has the occasional Hawaiian T-shirt, some kick ass business suits and apparently a new TX Rollergirl's shirt.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

Hmmm, is there a model named "Apnea" in those pics?

Monday, October 23, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

Someone told me that's what became of Rachel, and it sorta looks like her, but I'm not totally sure. I would think she would have finished her PhD first before making her age younger and posing for pin-up pics.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

Look at her face and especially nose closely...it does look like her. Rachel actually a really nice body, to be honest, she just never showed it off in public. Drove me nuts. So if it is her, I'm proud of her for flaunting it.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

I think that's where she moved too. She's like a psychologist or something...I think if you google image Apnea you can get pics of that model. I know one of her professors suggested she get into modeling since she's so unique looking.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

*snark* Nah, I don't think it is her... you can go on admiring her cookie.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home