Friday, October 20, 2006

CAN'T GET SICK!!!!!!

OMG, I think I over exerted myself this week. I was feeling icky on Wednesday, took the day off, felt better, rehearsed, went to work...and now I'm REALLY starting to feel ill.

I need to will myself into feeling better. Currently, my neck hurts, my stomach hurts, my back hurts, my head feels hot and I feel feverish. I blame this on work. I realized this morning that when I wake up, my forehead is all furrowed especially when I'm dreaming about my current project I'm not too fond of.

Sucks. SUCK. SUCK. SUCK.

Myabe it's nerves, but this is not cool. Not cool at all.
I'm going to go home and try to sleep this off before my 7:00 call time. Showtime is at midnight. MUST...GET...BETTER.

1 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

Thanks JBro. I just awoke from a 4.5 hr nap. I'm feeling somewhat better now, but I had that reocurring dream where my teeth fall out.

Friday, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home