Thursday, October 19, 2006

Theremin happiness...and upcoming performances



Someone on the Moog Music board posted this rendition of Bobby Mcferrin's "Don't Worry Be Happy" on theremin. Although I'm tired of that song, I'm certainly happy someone played it on theremin.

Speaking of happy, I've got great theremin related news. In case you didn't know, I own a Moog Etherwave and her name is "Bernadette". She's been good to me and quite therapeutic ever since I blew out my voice a couple of years ago.

She's going to be deployed for the first time tomorrow night at Elysium with the best fucking goth metal band ever, Lucid Dementia. If you're in the Austin area, come check them out. Dallas' Beyond Hope will also be performing and from what I've heard so far, I'm looking forward to seeing them as well.

At the very least, come give me moral support as I'm nervous as heck. I'll be playing harp and theremin for LD's first song in their set. Anyhow, I've raved about Lucid Dementia numerous times.



Visit:
Lucid Dementia's Official Website
Lucid Dementia's MySpace
Beyond Hope's Myspace
Club Elysium

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy!

Hope the gig goes well tonight!

Friday, October 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It did go well! Small crowd due to KMFDM the night before, but apparently the theremin sounded cool. I got lots of compliments afterwards and of course Lucid Dementia were amazing.

Sunday, October 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home