Wednesday, May 02, 2007

sore teeth, gummy eyes, achy back, and I miss Etouffee

What the hell is going on here?
My eyes are all gummy feeling. I think has to do with the weather. My back aches but I think i can attribute that to coding like the wind. What I can't figure out is what the heck is wrong with my bottom teeth. They feel, sore. I know that sounds so strange, but they feel really funky. My oral hygiene is impeccable, so I have no clue what that is about.

I miss my cat. I know that sounds pathetic, but I really do. I now know why people adore their dogs so much. It's wonderful having a fluffy cute object that waits for you when you come home, acts happy to see you and follows you all over the place. I just happen to have to benefit of having an animal that doesn't slobber and mews instead of barks.

The newest thing we've discovered about Etouffee' is that when she walks down the stairs with you, she'll slow her gait down so that she's walking at the same pace as you are. She doesn't zip ahead like some other cats do. I find that really adorable.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

about your gums: i would guess either PMS, or you're grinding your teeth at night and it's making your mouth hurt.

that's just my professional opinion. :)

your new kitty sounds cool. i wanna meet her.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

yeah, she's a cutie. When are you gonna get back to me about a lunch date, eh missy?

Thursday, May 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home