Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Adzuki Bean Pod #10 is up!

This theme is pretty straight forward...a bunch of musicians who have some variation of the name John. I had one of those *head desk* moments when I realized I completely forgot to put Johnny Cash on there, but then again, that may have been too obvious.

Travis, my husband, plays co-host in the second part of the show. He's a They Might Be Giants nut, so it seemed appropriate to devote a good portion of the Episode to John Linnell and John Flansburgh.

Austin favorite John Pointer is on there as well as the beguiling JBro. There's even John Williams!

Anyhow, it's been quite a while, so I hope you enjoy this one!

As always, the mp3 file, track listings and artist information can be found in the link below

Visit:
Adzuki Bean Pod #10: J is for John, Johnny and Jonathan

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellentay!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home