Monday, April 23, 2007

evil back exercises pt. 2

I took these photos to try to convince myself that my back is getting stronger. If you recall scary Russian ballet mistress suggested that I do these things more regularly to improve my arabesque and back attitude line. I'm surprised at myself! I'm *almost* at 90 degrees! I have a ways to go, but at least there is some progress:



And of course I just had to post this because Hippo was very curious about what I was doing as I was holding a pose:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger heavy metal mom said...

you look smashing, dahling - keep up the good work! Soon you'll have big manly muscles in your back and will be able to lift Travis!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

LOL. I can already pick up Travis!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home