Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sad Kermit: Rainbow Disconnection

Funny as hell and so so wrong. I'll admit, I'm one of those folks who actually enjoyed Meet the Feebles.

To be quite honest, Sad Kermit does NIN's song "Hurt" great justice with his delicate warble-ly vox and heartfelt delivery, and dare I say, almost as good as Johnny Cash's rendition (laughs). Although, the disturbing image of him giving Rolwf a blowjob is forever burned into my dainty lady-like mind now. Fucking hell!

Please don't let your children watch this video:



I don't know who does the Kermit voice, but it's nearly dead on. Visit the website and listen to the other covers he does. I'm, of course, incredibly tickled that there are 2 NIN covers on there. You can even submit song requests and oh yes, don't forget to donate money!

Listen to:
"Rainbow Disconnection"
"Something I Can Never Have"

Visit:
Sad Kermit's Myspace
Sad Kermit's Website

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a comment last August, which I discovered as I googled my ID now. And I see your response there. Math nerd, me? A little of it, no computational geometry for me however. A little topology perhaps, and working through real analysis part-time.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. Well, real analysis is very related to computation geometry and any good mathematician loves topology. :)

Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad Kermit does do "Hurt" really well. The part with him giving Rolf a bj and the wacking off bit were too adolescent in my opinion to be funny. The part where he shoots up is brilliant and hilarious though. Yeah, this is definitely a "Meet the Feebles" type of movie. (BTW: "Meet the Feebles" was probably the worst movie I have ever seen! Which is why it is brilliant and I own it. Peter Jackson is one of my heros.)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guitar playing and singing on these songs are really top level here, I must say. The musicianship is very impressive and genuine.

(Yes! The "Rainbow Connection" sounds way cooler with minor chords!)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that's the think...even though it's sick and twisted muppet humor, the guitar work is pretty darn cool

Wednesday, April 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm surprised I never realized before how DARK that song "Rainbow Connection" was. I love the sad version in a minor key. It's how the original should have sounded!

Friday, April 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home