Sunday, April 29, 2007

of course I'm going to keep posting photos

Sooooo cute!


Soooo pliable!


The vet thinks she's closer to age 1 than 2. Given that Ragdolls take a long time to reach their full size, I suspect she's going to surpass Hippo in size.

I discovered today that she's a super deep sleeper. In fact, I was worried there was something wrong with her. She slid off my chest and sort of went *thud* on the sofa and didn't budge. T grabbed her and shook her a bit. She woke up, looked annoyed and then settled back down to snore again. She's up eating now, so I think she's okay.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

hee. pliable. always a good cat trait.

Monday, April 30, 2007  
Blogger stitchwitch said...

Cindy,

She is beeeyoootiful. I can't wait to meet her.

Sandy

Monday, April 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home