Monday, January 22, 2007

Shakira: Pies Descalzos


A talented hot Columbian siren- that's what she is.

Here's another artist I wanted to squeeze onto my last podcast. Pies Descalzos was recorded when Shakira was only 18 and even back then she possessed the thick awesomely heavy and emotional voice she's known for.

There are a few fan who insist that this is not her best work. Perhaps it isn't as exciting as 2001's crossover mega hit Laundry Service or as mature as Donde Estan Los Ladrones? However, I find myself coming back to this album quite frequently. This album captures her raw untainted talent prior to her super-stardom days. The tracks aren't heavily processed and you can really appreciate her talent at face value on this album.

Listen to:
"Pienso en Ti"

Visit:
Shakira's Official Website
Purchase Pies Descalzos from Amazon

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shakira is HOT. I think I have heard of her before, but I'm not sure where.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home