Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Atari Teenage Riot and CP27: Songs with a Political Message


New Contrast Podcast is up and this time the mood is all political. Deek Deekster from Pod of Funk came up with the theme and as always this is a great contrasty mix of musicians, albeit slanting a bit left in general, but what do you expect from those who dabble in mp3 bloggery? Thanks to Tim Young for compiling the show.



My contribution was from a group called Atari Teenage Riot. There's nothing better to wake up to than brutal in-your-face angry anarchist anti-fascist anti-nationalistic screaming. Political agenda aside, one does wonder how this group managed to tour without all blowing out their vocals, but ah well, another tangent to ponder.

Listen to:
"Fuck All"

Visit:
Atari Teenage Riot's Myspace
Biography at Digital Hardcore
Purchase ATR CDs

On a unrelated note, I HATE EZarchive. It ain't easy! It's freaking unstable. Does anyone know of a better file storeage utility I can use????

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just listened to that song and damn I'm really pissed off now! I'm so mad I could step on a gummy bear. Die gummy bear! die!

Thursday, October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if it were a giant gummy bear, that would make sense.

Friday, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those gummy bears are huge! As for taking out anger on a small gummy bear, instead of stepping on it, it would probably be more satisfying to crush it between the thumb and index finger... obviously...

Friday, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy. You seem to have chosen the angriest track of the podcast! It even made FiL drive over the speed limit. Next week we will all be happy instead!

On a separate note your insistance has made me find a recorded outlet for some flute. I'm not sure whether or not I mentioned the collaboration I currently have underway with Victor Scott? Well. This afternoon I will be putting flute on one of the tracks .. and it's all your fault. :)

Saturday, October 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting, Tim! I can't wait to hear your collaboartion with Victor.

Saturday, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home