Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Contrast Podcast #10 and SAS #10



I've been busy at work, so not that many music updates on my end (for the 3 of you who actually read this blog. LOL). However, that does not mean you need to be devoid of music! Tim Young has posted a new podcast which is chock full of great music for the road. This is also where I learned that there is someone else out there who is as terrified of driving as I am! To find out who, you'll just have to listen:

Contrast Podcast #10: Road Trip

The man over at Short Attention Span Radio has also recently updated with a new podcast featuring music that causes one to spontanously get up and shake one's booty while headbanging simultaneously:

SAS Radio #8

In other news, Adzuki Bean Pod #3 is coming up real soon. Wanna guess the theme?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... er .... C is for Classic Rock!!!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope. Good try though. :)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... er ... C is for big wobbly wet thing that takes up two thirds of the planet's surface ... oh, that's the sea ... er ... C is for College Bands?

Wednesday, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wracking my brain before I finished your first sentance thinking to myself "coral reef???" Very funny.
Nope, not College Bands.

Hint #1:
"Mary Magdelene cracked a joke"

Thursday, June 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only Mary Magdalene joke I can come up with is, "I make you and your friends all supper, don't get invited myself, and someone walks off with one of my cups!"

But I can't get a C theme out of that. Unless it's crockery. It's crockery!

Saturday, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(lovely Mary joke by the way. I need to remember that blib...)

Sunday, June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose I can claim crockery with my definition of "soon." I planned on getting this up this weekend, but had out of town guest, so #3 will be delayed.

Till then, hint #2:
Included are guys who don't have what you have...

Sunday, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home