Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SubNatural: Video Blogs and Lucid Dementia Show

SubNatural is one of my favorite local acts in the Industrial/Goth scene and I just noticed that they've posted some video blogs on their MySpace blog featuring new music sound snippets, live footage and musings from their front man, RitchN.





If you are in the Austin area, I highly recommend seeing them. Actually, you can see them this Friday at Elysium because they're opening for Lucid Dementia's CD release party. (Man, I keep forgetting I'm in this band now...still hasn't sunk in that I'm playing this Friday...).

So um, show info:



Visit:
Lucid Dementia's Official Site
SubNatural's Myspace

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I hope your show is going (or went) well!!!

Friday, April 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

This is making me want to work on some music. Inspiring.

*** so much for "farewell" right?***

Friday, April 04, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got back. It went really well...intonation problems are slightly better to say the least.

Saturday, April 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home