Friday, March 14, 2008

super narcissistic post...

I mean really. WTF?



I'm 30 for God's sake!



Aren't you supposed to outgrow acne?



I wasn't feeling too pretty before, but man, this is killing me!



Sniffle...

To be honest, I think I'm just trying to get over the fact that today is the anniversary of my dad's death. Musing about my sudden secondary adolescence that's hit me is probably my subconscious not wanting me to go out an enjoy the SXSW festivities going on. Sigh...sorta feeling like I'm not allowed to have fun or something. I dunno.

Oh, and today is apparently Pi day and I look like a freaking pie face. *runs screaming out of the bathroom*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sunday, March 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home