Thursday, February 14, 2008

I hate Valentine's day....

I'm married and I hate Valentine's day. As sucky as it is to be single on a day that celebrates romance and love, it's just as annoying to have a corporate holiday guilting you into spending money for objects you wouldn't normally buy.

Curse this holiday! I'm celebrating by posting MP3s damnit.



"Music is Happiness"- The Octopus Project

"I'm Gonna Buy Me a Dog" - The Monkees

"Future X-Girlfriend" - Voltaire

"Endless Horizon (I love Bob Mix)" - Electric Skychurch

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so totally agree with you - Valentine's Day (VD for short, my idea of a joke) is a ridiculous, corporate debacle. We usually don't do anything to "celebrate", although I might make pink martinis tonight. :)

Anybody have a copy of that song "Love Stinks"? I think it was the J. Geils Band? I also heard a great song - "Gimme my black shirt back" from Ben Folds last night - very anti-love/anti-Valentines.

Happy VD! :)

Friday, February 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I forgot about "Gimme my black shirt back"... I need that song!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Monkey's song "I'm gonna buy me a dog." I remember hearing it on the show. It's Probably one of their best songs!

Saturday, February 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and I think it was totally adlibed too.

Sunday, February 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home