Wednesday, September 05, 2007

divine dinner

Ooh yum.

I'm relaxing right now with a glass of Birthday Riesling #2 (this one is slightly drier that the first one) and a plate of broken pieces dark chocolate, blue cheese crumbles, dried tart cherries, freshly shelled pecans and a sliced up Farmer's Market organic Braeburn apple.

I'm in heaven noshing on all of this. Unfortunately the bottom half of me ain't feeling as divine.

I'm soaking my feet in a tub of ice water right now and it's so cold my calves have cramped up. Ballet class was a bit rough for me today and my summer injury to my left foot has caused me constantly to strain the muscles in the arch and ball area leading to chronic inflammation. Not fun. However, seeing the kittens try to drink from the bucket is funny (as gross as it is).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger heavy metal mom said...

that sounds good...and bad :(

hope you feel better!!

Thursday, September 06, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

Thanks Monnie. My foot is killing me, that's for sure.

Thursday, September 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home