Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Gorowski: Simulators Can

Gorowski delivers groovin trippy beats in his newest release Simulators Can off of WM Recordings, one of my favorite internet labels featuring predominantly experimental music.

This album in particular features adulterated world beat, funk and reggae influenced vocals. It doesn't lean as heavily on found sounds like his prior release I don't believe you but still maintains an experimental feel. You can download the entire album from the WM recording site.

If you happen to be in the London, England, you can check him out in person at the Vibe Bar where he throws tunage onto the dance floor once a month. According to his Myspace, the next show will be September 8th.

Listen to:
"Krishnaji's request"
"Polish Dream" (and no...we're not taking about RitchN here)

Visit:
DJ Gorowski's Myspace
DJ Gorowski's Profile on WM Recordings

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is making me want to go and make some techno music too.

(By the way that is supposed to be a compliment...)

But I guess I still need to finish that "Fire Exit" song...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haa haa. Are you getting burnt out on Fire Exit? It's just the percussion you didn't like right? Maybe we ought to work on new material....if you're up to it. I know you're busy and all.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not burned out, I'm just busy with other things. Like my research (which is going well by the way).

Thursday, September 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home