Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cyrus Shennum



I keep getting inquires about Cyrus Shennum who owns his own jewelry store (specializing in custom designs) in Austin, TX. I took the photo of him above back in February in his studio. Unfortunately, I don't think the store website is up in production yet, but I can show you some close up pictures of the ring he was able to fabricate for me from sketches I made:








You can read the original post here:
Blog post about Cyrus Shennum

I'm planning on getting a tsavorite or demantoid garnet cushion and designing a ring with that stone in mind. I'll post sketches as they come up. I pretty much know that Cyrus has the means to do the best job possible and I couldn't possibly think of anyone else who I'd ask to take on the task.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what's a tsavorite and demantoid garnet cushion?? Post a pic, I wanna see!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home