Thursday, August 30, 2007

No More Adzuki Bean Pods

I'm discontinuing the sister podcast site: Adzuki Bean Stash Podcast

It was a really tough decision, but I've had too many screwy paid provider issues over the past months with disappearing files, horrible user support, funds getting drained and the biggest issue: unstable hosting. Free solutions haven't worked out too well due to file size and lack of bandwidth. On top of that, with the new job I just haven't been able to devote as much time to producing the episodes.

However, this blog stays. :)

Shawn and I will continue to write about and review CDs and DVDs. Sammi will continue with her Austin area concert reviews. I'm also thinking of adding a "Themed Mix CD" feature post here to keep the theme notion from the podcast blog alive.

So... the music won't stop.

To all the listeners and subscribers to the Adzuki Bean Stash Podcast show, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. There are a lot of great podcasts out there, so it means a lot to me that so many of you took interest in that little corner of the internet world.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, eerie. I was just listening to two of the podcasts late yesterday afternoon. I may have been the last Adzuki Bean Pod listener! Scary thought, eh?

Thursday, August 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is kinda scary...well and cool to, ya know? I mean, only ONE person can be the last person to have listened to the Bean Pods before the official "turn off" date. Although, some files will probably linger. I just wish all of them were still intact for people to get to...sigh. Oh well.

Thursday, August 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad... but I understand your reasons.

Friday, August 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you know how it is. :(
I'm debating if I should delete the entire blog or let it stay up for antiquity's sake.

Saturday, September 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home