Monday, November 13, 2006

Podcast of Pointless Singing


How did I go through life not knowing about this blog for so freaking long? I mean yeah, this is a relatively new blog, but I tend to sniff out the absurd rather quickly! I wear absurdity with pride, damnit! Anyway, the site I'm writing about is about as random and entertaining as the Google Image Search Blog. For those of you who are visualy impaired, here's the auditory counter part.

Yes, we humans can all make gutteral sounds and sometimes it comes out like music. And sometimes it really doesn't. Just wait. I know that eventually someone (*wink*wink*Psst, Shawn...)is going to sample these gurggles, blahs, oh-ah, meee-ohhs and yada yadas into some trendy techno tune eventually.

Anyhow, if you haven't visited yet, give it a go:

Podcast of Pointless Singing Blog

There's a certain beauty associated with pointlessness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oddly, it's very entertaining! It might be cool if someone made stupid little animations to go along with them. For some reason I imagine twisted, idiotic, crudely drawn animated characters in my head when I listen to this. Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I don't have the time or the background to make the animations.

Monday, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home