Monday, November 06, 2006

More EZ Archive ranting...Moonbabies

Well not really. I've fallen to whining now, but I am relieved that others hate EZ archive as much as me.

I too am joining the masses of annoyed MP3 bloggers and will most likely do away with EZ archive. Hence, it may take a while to get things rolling again. Till then, read the other rants related to their "upgrade." Actually, this is also a hint to take the time to visit other blogs:

Flatlander puts it real bluntly---EZ archive Sucks
Matt's rant from EarFarm
Aikin talks about Pearl Jam and suggests MediaMax for file share
EZ Archive "Shits the Bed"

And there are many more posts complaining about this all over the internet. I hope no one invested in EZ archive stock...

To illustrate the lovely ease of the much-more-intuitive and stable file sharing site, MediaMax let's listen to a cute song by the adorable Swiss pop group Moonbabies.

Listen To:
"Sun A.M"

Wow. That was so easy to use. I just uploaded the mp3 and voila, the link was there for me to use. Imagine that.

Poor Moonbabies gets swept up within a EZ archive rant, but alas, they were on my computer and their music always puts me in a better mood. Just visit their site to learn more about them. I'm all worn out from EZ archive (and I paid for my storage space there!)

Visit:
MoonBabies Official Site
MoonBabies Myspace

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good band! I'm glad you found a good place to put your mp3s at.

Monday, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, seems like Media max is a lot better. It's certainly easier to use!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I download, the file comes up as an mpeg. Is that correct?

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, the file attachment is mp3, but hosted files on MediaMax sometime come up in a player which might be why it's a mpeg? Not sure. It's not a virus though.

Sunday, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home