Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Adzuki Bean Pod #7 is up!

Okey dokey. I finally got my newest podcast uploaded. Phew! Track listings and artist information can be found at the sister podcast siteAdzuki Bean Stash Podcast. It's definitely a varied mix of music, but so far one of my favorites.

Listen to:
Adzuki Bean Pod #7: G is for Gods and Ghosts

Tim Young over at Contrast Podcast is grinding out podcasts at lightening speed! The newest one is CP#32 with the theme of "When."

Visit:
Contrast Podcast #32: When?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy,

Thanks for the new podcast. Perfect timing! I'm grading tests (groan), but at least I can listen to your podcast while I grade...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to be of service.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home