Saturday, May 26, 2007

Praise all the Gods! And why you shouldn't eat pizza at night...

Whoo hoo! I made it home safe to and from the airport. :)
I'm not a huge fan of driving in the rain and while it is dark, but I'm okay. Before I left, I cuddled with Etouffee and told her "Momma can't die because I have to come home and feed you."

In other news, I'm never going to eat store bought pizza after 5:00pm again. I had 2 people independently tell me that it gives them nightmares if they do so after my slew of deranged nighttime visions I ended up blathering to everyone: kissing one of my good friends and then slapping him out of the blue, making love to my husband and then shooting him, killing his brother by drowning him in a vat of hops all while my dad was egging me on. Where in the world did that come from?

I woke up completely shaken and immediately some of my buddies were like "Did you eat pizza last night?"

Who knew? Something about the additives in the crust.

Last night was a light dreamless sleep. I know I'll be tired come 7am, but right now I'm wired from the drive.

Doing loads of laundry right now. Cleaning the house for an old fashioned sleepover although the parties involved probably won't care how clean the house is. But, I think it's time for me to sift through the boxes of my dad's things and find a place for them. The kitchen table is starting to get buried....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home