Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Please welcome Sammi to the Adzuki Bean Stash

Gentle readers, please give the newest team member of Adzuki Bean Stash, Sammi a warm welcome.

She'll be providing her eloquent insight, heartfelt ramblings and witty humor to this blog from time to time. Her background is in theater and English, so it's nice to have someone who can actually write on here!

Cheers to entertaining posts in the future. :)

On a different note, Adzuki Bean Stash Podcast episode #10, "J is for John, Johnny and Jonathan" will be coming soon (once I get over this awful bout of bronchitis). JBro, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and John Pointer will be on there, so you don't want to miss this one!

Till then, check out the newest Contrast Podcast theme, "Alternate Versions" provided by Bob from Gimme Tinnitus. Don't forget, you TOO can contribute to Tim Young's show just by sending him and intro and mp3 file. More info here.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I look forward to Sammi's posts.

I will post something someday. Right now, I'm really busy trying to understand the mysteries of the universe!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you at least accept the invitation so I'm not left wondering if you're gonna stand me up!
Just kidding...good luck on your research

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, do you *really* love bubblegum?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so hope my first post doesn't get me voted right back off the island.

*posts with mild terror*

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty darn good! Yay! Sammi's first post.
Only issue is that Hype-Machine seems to be a little confused since the files aren't hosted with the actual track names (you kind want to avoid hot linking, just FYI...), but good writing at least! Better than I could have written!!!
I'd probably add a picture of albums you're talking about, bold the links and pull out 1 or 2 full length songs under a list to section (for future posts. I don't think it applies here). Technically I only write about items I own, but that's my rule. It doesn't have to be yours. :D

Yep, I really do love bubble gum, Vitamin Kid. Been blowing bubbles since I was 2.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home