Tuesday, January 02, 2007

More pics from Funeral Party XVII by Mary

My beautiful and talented friend Mary just uploaded some fabulous pictures from Funeral Party XVII. She's a photographer, so needless to say, her pictures rock. I'm sure she won't mind me reproducing them here. She does a fantastic job capturing the jovial yet elegant quality of the whole celebration...and our fucking fantastic clothing :)







T and I look like we're getting married:


Jason and Sarah are getting married soon:









(I'm chuckling at the angle because Mary is my height and Robert is 6'7''...and how am I gonna recognize Cassandra from the back now that her hair isn't blue?)









Very cool bonfire photo:


Bunch more of her pics here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marframil/sets/72157594454530639/

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

very gothy and cool lookin...but the corvette red plastic cups, aiy no me gusta!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

what the hell who is J, im johnny. this new blog be ghetto

Tuesday, January 02, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

If you are logged into your gmail account, it'll pick up on that moniker.
Yeah...not all of us brought in our own chalice, goblet, wine glass, etc.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

dolphin party xxv11

Wednesday, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home