Friday, December 15, 2006

Teddybears: Soft Machine


There has been a lot of blog activity about this group and they live up to the hype. I have to thank the man over at SAS
Radio
for putting them on his podcast because otherwise I would have missed out on a great band. From the first time I heard the song "Hey Boy" off of their first album Fresh I was hooked. Soft Machine is their second disc.

Teddybears's
sound is poppy, electronic and danceable with shades of hip hop and reggae. And as many mention, you've got your self a variedplay list just popping in one of their CDs. The styles and sound swing all over the place and offer something for all listeners. Definitely a party pleaser. I highly recommend this CD.

Listen to:
"Different Sound" (featuring Malte)
"Little Stereo" (featuring Daddy Boastin')
Visit:
Teddybears Myspace
Teddybears Official Website
Buy Soft Machine at Amazon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool. I like the album cover.

Saturday, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home