Tuesday, December 19, 2006

She Wants Revenge: "Kidnap the Sandy Claws"


To get us into the holiday mood, here's a great song suggestion from my best buddy Shawn, who almost submitted this for Tim Young's latest holiday themed Contrast Podcast. If you check out Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas special edition soundtrack 2 CD set, you'll find this cool dance remix of "Kidnap of the Sandy Claws" on disc number 2.

I don't know much about the band She Wants Revenge, but from what I've heard so far, I think they're worth checking out. I do tend to trust Shawn's musical tastes anyway.

Listen to:
"Kidnap of the Sandy Claws"
Visit:
She Wants Revenge's Official Website
She Wants Revenge's Myspace
Buy A Nightmare Before Christmas Special Edition Soundtrack from Amazon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy. I love your new 'I love my flute' picture :)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like that picture too!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't heard any of the other "She Wants Revenge" songs. I was just checking out the amazon page for TNBC soundtrack. Judging from the reviews, most everyone hates the She Wants Revenge cover! Hmph! Well, I like it at least. (I do like the original versions better though. I just love Danny Elfman's unique style. That's why I went with one of those for CP.)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home