Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More food

So, Jbro is leaving in about an hour from Dallas and I'll be seeing him soon. Not sure what to eat for dinner since tomorrow will be a gorge fest. I'm stuck working from home for a few more hours, but figured I'd take a break and write about food.

I definitely need to ask Monica for her Pumpkin Chiffon pie recipe and Sammi for her Pumkin Fudge recipe.

I've decided to add a fennel and pear salad to the menu. Fennel bulbs are going for $3 each! Good grief! Had I known, I wouldn't have bothered, but T did the shopping and it didn't seem odd to him how expensive these vegetables were. I figured they'd taste good drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Darlin Hubby's real birthday is tomorrow, so I'm going to bake up a cranberry orange loaf and ice it heavily with orange icing as a birthday cake. Ha!

Yesterday I had another one of those insane salmon cravings where I called up my husband and asked him to bring home a fillet. I fear what I'll be like if I ever get pregnant, but I am thankful he's so obliging. I scarfed down all 14 ounces on my own. that's almost 2 serving. Yeech. I must be having an iodine deficiency or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

that sounds so good. all of it. i hope you guys have a good day! :)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

Thanks. Don't get too bogged down writing papers. Make sure you eat a lot of good food!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home