Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Jbro and I doing the "Hippo Song"

I'd say it was about 6 months ago when I randomly came up with the 1st line of the Hippo song with a sloppy 3 chord progression:

Hi-Hi-Hippo....She is a cat

Of course my brother expanded upon it, as well as a bunch of my other friends. Too bad we didn't capture the glorious jam session with my buddies Mark, Sammi, Dick, Belinda and Michael, but this video of Jbro and I is about as silly and absurd. I wonder if my cat appreciates all the fuss we make about her!



If you listen carefully, there's a reference to Seaweed and Weeseed the stuffed dolphins.

Yeah, I come from a nutty family, but I'm damned prod out it. I swear my brother also sounds like Jack Black.

2 Comments:

Blogger heavy metal mom said...

That is the cutest vid ever!!!!! Funny - I used to make up songs with my brother and we'd play them together but never videotaped them. We were usually stoned, and the songs were usually about pot. Remind me to bring you the demo tape sometime if I can find it!

Thursday, December 07, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

Oh man, I would LOVE a demo tape of you and your bro. Haa haaa. Awesome!

Thursday, December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home