Wednesday, November 22, 2006

JBro and CindyAdzuki: "The Hippo Song"

No, we're not a band, but we're family...and every time there's a family gathering of sorts there will always be jam sessions. More often than not, the adlib songs will either be about one of my cats or my brother's stuffed dolphins, Seaweed and Weeseed.



This would almost be a contender for the Podcast of Pointless Singing, but I think it misses the cut since we are glorifying my adorable half-siamese half-ragdoll kitty, Hippo. She's sort of turkey shaped.

Speaking of podcasts, I'm working on Adzukipod #8 at the moment. No, it's not "H is for Heresy." I'll give you a hint: one of the instruments is in the side bar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are both very talented.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Friday, November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. Vague spamming... that's a new one.
Thanks Shawn.

Saturday, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home