Saturday, June 10, 2006

14k Chain Mail and Freshwater Pearl Parure



I just finished a matching freshwater pearl necklace and bracelet set featuring chain mail assembled from 14k jump rings and swarovsky crystals. The style of the links are identical to the bracelet I made for myself in the earlier post (basically mine was the practice ring). Unfortunately, the gaugue of the wire is a little flimsier than I would have liked, but I wasn't able to afford the heavier weight since all the components are solid 14k gold. This was made to go with a ring and brooch she already has finishing out the parure.



Brooch is very similar to this one, but not as ornate:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's beautiful!

Saturday, June 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. Sandy got to model it on Sunday and it looks like it hangs right and everything.

Monday, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is beautiful. It's even better in person.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have snapped a pic of you wearing it. Darn it!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home