Tuesday, May 02, 2006

conversation between my brother and I on theremins

J: mang, i might go to austin for vacation one bored and random friday afternoon. i need a break!

Me: That would be fun. You could jam with me on guitar as I accompany you on theremin.

J: i still havent figured what a theremin is, i think i saw one SNL once.

Me: Yeah, with a chick playing it? That's it.

J: meeeeeeee beeeeooooow wowowowowowowowwowowowowo meeep meeeeeeeeeoooooooooooo piiiiiiiiiiing niiininininininnining wooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaah

***
He also directed me this funny as hell article: So you Wanna Date a Stripper?

2 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

I'll have to think about it. Not sure if I can do it justice.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

BTW, theremins don't go "ping"

Wednesday, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home