Thursday, April 27, 2006

to blog or not to blog

I haven't been updating this blog as often as I used to because lately, I've been distracted and mildly depressed. Course, who isn't? Anyhow, I do update my music blog more regularly and if you haven't checked it out yet, I've got Podcast #1: A is for Acapella up on the sister site. Everyone keeps telling me I should work for NPR. Ha! On a totally unrelated note, I've got a huge crush on Ira Glass.

Anyhow, the beauty of podcasting is that you don't only have 5 second dump to work with if you mess up on air.

Completely unrelated: my theremin came in last week. I love her. I think its a she, but I'm not sure. The name "Bernadette" keeps popping in my mind when I'm playing her.

I'm debating whether or not I should delete my art blog. Someone snagged some of my photography from a different online portfolio and I'm paranoid the same thing will happen with my artwork, although, I've only got low resolution versions posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

i didn't know you were getting a theremin. i wanna hear you play it sometime. theremins are v. cool.

don't delete the art blog! i like.

Friday, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home