Saturday, August 25, 2007

what 30 looks like

I have nothing deep to say about these pictures. I just think I came out looking kinda nice.



Side point:
My mom wants me to photo shop out the moles. She's really offended by those blemishes apparently.

This morning we went shopping with her and she reached over to wipe something off of my face...thing is, that something was a mole. I have several small ones that have popped up over the years and my mother was just mortified.

"Why do you have all these dot-dot-dots?" (while poking my nose and cheeks with her nails)

Heh. Sammi has witnessed first hand how my mom pokes and prods me. The time she came down with me to Sugar Land, mom grabbed fist fulls of Cindy-chub and contemplated the size of my upper arms. "You're so chunky!" she said.

Sammi was utterly appalled. "I can't believe I'm seeing this," she said.

I sorta shrugged it off since it is sort of endearing the way my mom fusses over me. At least, that's how I feel now. However, during adolescence, her ongoing commentaries on how I looked grated on my nerves, as you can imagine. I inhereted my cylindrical body type from my dad's side of the family and I think she had a hard time understanding why I didn't have the tiny 22 inch waist, itty-bitty thighs, perky ass and tits like what she and her sisters possessed. To put things into perspective, she's my height by weighed 88lbs before she was pregnant...and ate like a horse. That too, I inhereted.

As for the pic, mom's comment was "You look pretty...but definitely not young."

It's funny, I think of "not young" as a compliment!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sammi said...

Yanno, some of those headphone shots, you have a hella sexy lucy lu (or however her name is spelled) look to you. very clean, simple, and exotic in a "don't make me fuck you up" kind of way. Smokin' :D

Now I want to get a mad sexy b&w pic of me .... hmmmmmmm

Monday, August 27, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

Ugh, I personally think Lucy Lu is *reallY* ugly. It's the freckles and the super slitty eyes...she looks like an extra from the Dark Crystal or something...pick someone better looking to compare me to like Gong Li or something! Heh...

Yeah, you need a new pic...with headphones on. Gotta go with the theme. BTW, you free Sunday for Battle of the Bands?

Monday, August 27, 2007  
Blogger heavy metal mom said...

I LOVE these pictures. you look MAhvelous!!!! Your mom is funny - can't wait to meet her.

I like moles...as long as they're not like 1/4" diameter or bigger.

Haha - Lucy Lu in the Dark Crystal - perfect!!!

Monday, August 27, 2007  
Blogger dasMobius said...

Lucy Liu is hot!

Gong Li is hotter!

Cindy Chang is too hot for the hot tub!

The Dark Crystal is awesome.

"Prophecy?!"

These are really nice pictures Cindy.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home