Monday, May 28, 2007

no munchie mondays today

No recipe and food pics today because ironically, I had the good old fashioned munchies and continued to eat these Lays Italian Rosemary and Herb> potato chips that I swear are laced with crack or something. I don't even LIKE potato chips, but I kept eating those. That and cereal. I guess I'm low on carbs.

I was tired and wanted to go to bed at around 10pm today but I've got this slight caffeine headache that's keeping me up. I'm trying ween myself off so I'm not dependent on weekends, but that's really hard to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger heavy metal mom said...

CRACK!!!!! Blake came home with the crack last night and I almost packed some in my lunch...but I resisted. Let someone else open the new completely sealed giant bag of amazing flavor and smell....NO ONE can eat just one.....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home