Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Adzuki Bean Pod #8 is up!

Yay! I finally finished compiling Adzuki Bean Pod #8. Things have been crazy busy and I'm switching jobs so needless to say, I've been preoccupied with other stuff, but hey, I finished it. :)

Visit:
Adzuki Bean Pod #8: H is for Harps and Harpsichords

Admittedly, there is more Harp music than harpsichord music on there. Ah well...
Do give it a listen and tell me what you think. I even give a small demo at the end. :)

Look at this gnarly electric harp from Stephen Gutierrez

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm listening to your podcast. Something that I recently learned (I'm sure you already know this):

The harpsichord was invented before the piano, by hundreds of years.

For some reason, I found that surprising... I don't know why...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well pianos and harpsichords are less related to each other than harps and harpsichords---and harps are ancient instruments, so it makes sense when you think of it that way. Pianos only cosmetically look like harpsichords. The inner workings are quite different.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home