Tuesday, August 01, 2006

theme of the moment: arms

Arms.

My arms hurt. Myleft one hurts more than my right one. It's like the crook of my arm mainly and I think it has to do with carpel tunnel or wrong positioning from typing. I dunno. I'm really busy these days at work and unfortunately, I have not been able to upload any of my favrorite CDs. Sniffle. Till then, deal with a theme of the moment (probably gonna be a reoccuring thing on here). Listen to:

"Arm" FAAACE (craptactular goodness :P)
"Arm"G2G

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How odd that you mention this today. My left shoulder hurts too. In fact, I went to see a doctor about it earlier today. It should get better with exercise, but I don't know what caused it in the first place.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mouse arm? I dunno. I'm sure mine is do to letting my elbow hang off the desk when I'm using a mouse.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that I don't have "mouse arm" as I don't really use the computer that much - only to check out your blog and email.

But I hope that your arms get better!!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home