Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

I share my B-day with the Dali Lama and George W. Bush. It's interesting having someone holy and someone perceived as holy born on the same day as me. I guess I'm in the middle somewhere.

I awoke to some really nice messages and some from people I didn't expect to remember. I also saw a flashing message from the community:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 WE LURVE U! Stay d0p3 and don't forget that jackalope sucks.

Hard to explain, but that message with the way it's written and what it says is just so approprate at the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger heavy metal mom said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Hope you are having a great day!

Looking forward to celebrating on Saturday!

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

Looking forward to seeing you too!

Friday, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home