Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Contrast Podcast #4 and SAS


Tim Young over at The Face of Today has just finished assembling a plethora of presumably bipedal bloggers and podcasters for Contrast Podcast #4 with the theme of "Quadruped." I hope you're down on all fours the post reads. Most encouraging is that the song "Closer" isn't among the titles. :)

Short Attention Span Radio also has a new podcast up as well. I can gurantee you'll discover a new artist each time you visit there.

They both also give you the option for an RSS feed subscription for their podcasts, BTW.

Speaking of which, at the suggestion of others, I'll be splicing this blog up into a mp3 blog and a podcasting site, so that I can do the same as well. Details to come, However, feel free to check back here as I update this blog more frequently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That madrigal is really something. I would love to have put it next to 'cow' on the podcast if the recording quality was better! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to hearing you on the next CP! Thanks, Tim

Friday, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home