Sunday, April 23, 2006

Adzuki Bean Pod # 1: "A is for ACapella"

Podcast #1 is finally done, and I must say, I'm suprised my $10 microphone from Target actually works! Hopefully my math lecture voice won't lull you to sleep. Anyhow, you can download the 49MB mp3 here:

"Adzuki Bean Pod #1: A is for ACapella"

Please holler if my webspace is acting up and you can't open the file.

Tracklistings and artist information can be found on the sister site:
Adzuki Bean Stash Podcast

Thanks for listening. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great taste in music you have. Enjoy listening to your podcast, I do.

Monday, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great selection! So much that is new. Good to have such an informed host too - I look forward to #2 already.

Monday, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for listening!
BTW, if you have any feedback on how to make the show better (technically and content-wise) please feel free to mention it. I'm a novice at this.

Monday, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great podcast, Cindy!!! Can't wait to hear more.
BTW, I think you have more of an NPR type of voice.
It's cool, and unless you turn it up really loud, there is no background noise - good job!

Monday, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job!!!! I really enjoyed this. Thanks so much for sharing such awesome music!

-Sheena

Tuesday, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home