Friday, April 14, 2006

Introducing Adzuki Bean Stash Podcast

Well, it's done. I am now joining the parade of proud podcasters (note to self: buy a better microphone). Yay! The site is here:
adzukipot.blogspot.com

Post #1 is appropriately on the thrilling band from Wales called "Adzuki". Please check them out.

Be warned Johnny, you thought your dolphins Seaweed and Weeseed were finally out of the public's eye, but I'm not gonna let your mp3's about them be forgotten. Muaaa haa haa.

So, for the three of you who visit here semi-regularly, this is blog #3 from me for you to peruse through. If you've got any podcast theme requests, holler. I'll take suggestions. I'm thinking once a month for a 45 min- 1 hour show and weekly, I'll at least showcase 1 band. I hope you enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home