Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Think I Found the Ring Mounting I Want

Here we go. This sort of has attributes that all the others have (with the exception of the peekaboo diamonds underneath the head). It would be a web purchase, but at least they do have a return policy. Furthermore, since the head can be changed out, this can take any stone, so if I don't like it and don't manage to return it in time, I can set any colored stone in its place. Cool eh?







I'd get it in yellow gold so it would match my band. What do you think?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

i actually really like it--it's unique. i could see myself wearing something like it, though the prettiness would totally distract me. from everything.

also good that you're not locked into keeping it if it doesn't work out.

bonus points if it's affordable-ish. :)

Thursday, January 26, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

It actually is very affordable. It could very well be crap, but one can return it which is an added bonus. It looks pretty sturdy though--a tiny bit hollowed out, but only about as much as a mounting from Kay or Zales. I think I may end up getting it. :)

Friday, January 27, 2006  
Blogger sarah said...

sweet. it's lovely. i especially like the braiding. let me know if/when you get it, because i wanna see.

Friday, January 27, 2006  
Blogger heavy metal mom said...

Yes!!! That one is exceptional. I love it!

Monday, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home