Friday, December 16, 2005

Good God...that's a Gummy Bear?



Something that big probably possesses cognitive skills.

Frankly, I'd be a little scared to eat it. I mean, after taking a bite out of its ear, I'd start to wonder if it'll get up in the middle of the night and maul me to death for mutilating it. Look at that face. Anything that smiles like that has got to be evil.

I really mean I wouldn't be able to finish that thing one sitting. That bear is big enough to feed a family of 4 and I'd probably get tired of sour apple or whatever the fuck flavor after a while.

Still, it is pretty cool looking. It looks like it's made out of glass and I suppose it's sorta cute. Although garrish, it would match the decor of my living room. Hmmmm....

The picture is originally from Rob Sheridan's blog post about naked transvestites engaging in lackluster stage sex by the way.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

that gummy bear scares me.

your house, 10:30 sunday morning, right?

just making sure. i'll bring your cds. if i don't, you can withhold my beloved coffee as punishment. ;)

Saturday, December 17, 2005  
Blogger cchang said...

You're funny.
"No you can't have the good coffee! You are subjected to Folgers crystals now. Muaa haa ahaaaa!"

Yes, tomorrow at 10:30. See ya there!

Saturday, December 17, 2005  
Blogger sarah said...

new post! it's been four days! i can't live like this!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005  
Blogger cchang said...

Oh. Sorry. But you already know about me getting sick!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005  
Blogger sarah said...

make something up!

(you don't really think anything on my blog is real, do you?)

;)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home