Friday, December 16, 2005

Quintessential Sarah and Me



I wouldn't say it's a stunning picture or one that conjures any sort of strong emotions from an outside viewier, but this is one of my favorite photos in my stash of digital mush residing on my computer (I really need to organize my files one of these days). It's quintessential Sarah and I. She has a tiara on and I have no makeup on my face (yes you may go screaming from the room). We're sitting at my dining room table, crafting jewelry sometimes blathering about various topics relating to:

a) making fun of co-workers
b) making fun of Nine Inch Nails fans
c) making fun of each other because technically we fall into categories a) and b)

Every now and then due to our current mode we go into:
d) how much Martha Stewart sucks ass.

However, I should point out that much of the time, we don't say anything to each other because both of us are incredibly introverted. Given this, it should be pretty obvious that we also ended up marrying introverted spouses. Hence, one can only imagine the bounty of quality conversations we manage to have when all 4 of us dine together....it damn near approaches the amount of living tissue matter on Wacko Jacco's face. But, that's totally okay :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

this is hilarious! i'm still laughing.

thanks. =)

(hey, you should photoshop this photo to include trent so we can start some more rumors. like me and trent making jewelry together! in our new home! and that's my wedding tiara!)

Friday, December 16, 2005  
Blogger cchang said...

Oh dear...one leaked fake photo taken for real on the internet is bad enough.

Friday, December 16, 2005  
Blogger sarah said...

definitely.

i'd have to go into hiding if that happened again. ;)

Friday, December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home