Tuesday, August 28, 2007

speaking of pretty boys with headphones...what 27 looks like

Good god, Ritch...you can trap a fly with those eye lashes of yours!


Or, as Darlin Hubby pointed out, he could make a convincing bearded lady. I've always thought that Ritch has incredibly doll-like features. I think it's the exaggerated and super expressive mouth as well as his huge eyes. Sheesh, he's prettier than I am in this pic.

Life is so cruel. Course, today is Ritch's birthday, so I'll quit whining.

BTW, for those of you in Austin, his band SubNatural is competing in the finals at Austin's Battle of the Bands competition this Sunday at the club Red 7. I have a feeling that they're gonna win.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger heavy metal mom said...

Another Leo - Happy Birthday Rich!

Sorry, but I think Cindy is prettier than you, but
you look more manly.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007  
Blogger dasMobius said...

Wow everyone's having a birthday these days. Happy birthday Ritch!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home