Friday, July 06, 2007

It's My Fucking Birthday Today



That's right. You click on over to my profile and you'll see the lovely 29 has now flipped on over the the honking big 30.

Co-writer and best friend Shawn (das Mobius) drove all the way down from Kansas to help me celebrate this past weekend, so FINALLY we are all here in all of our glorified cuteness. If you haven't figured it out by now, gentle reader, photos of us on the right hand nav bar were taken ages ago back when we were all in our early 20's. *gasp*



To be honest, I actually like growing older because it means I put up with a lot less shit. :) Anyhow, in a nutshell, the party was an absolute blast. No Cindy Party is complete without an ass load of musicians (I think I counted about 9 or 10 representative bands there) and lots of jamming.

Sorry about the enormous players below. Unfortunately my MediaMax account is pooping out for whatever reason, so I can't upload any music for y'all! But, I did discover kind of a cool site called esnips.com that has gobs of cool media for sharing purposes.

Listen to:
"Happy Fucking Birthday" Combichrist
Get this widget | Share | Track details


"Happy Birthday" -from Bhoot Unkle
Get this widget | Share | Track details


"Happy Birthday" - R Kelly
Get this widget | Share | Track details


Visit:
"Cindy Adzuki's Badass B-day Party Post"
Birthday Party Photo Stream

Another very VERY cool pic:

Dimitri (Tungsten Coil) and I are doing our accordion playing crime fighting team routine here.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEST PARTY EVAR! Even if I apparently don't remember all of it. ^_^

Happiest of birthdays to you, mi'lady, and welcome to the world of 30. It really is great ... but sadly, I still find people call me a young punk. Maybe I hang out with too many old people. *grin*

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think the fact that you look about 18 in your driver's license helps too. ;)

Where *is* Shawn anyway? He hasn't been by here in a long while.

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to ONE COOL CHICK with an awesome birthday date!!

Wow, I was 20 when you were born! I'm sure I didn't drink anything with alcohol in it. BWAAHAAHAAA!

Enjoy your day!!!

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks NAt! Whoo hoo. We rule.

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy real birthday Cindy! You still look 16.

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

16? Christ! I don't look that young do I?

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you do look very young still.

By the way, my picture is only a few months old (the one in the right hand corner). I just have a different haircut - and the color filter makes me look a little different too, I guess. Oh yeah, it also has extra bangs added for some reason. haha!

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that the shirt from Old Navy your mom got for you? I know it's one of the first pics you took with the mac book

Sunday, July 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday birthday - my lil'sis also shares the date with you, 'tis a fine day to be born. could you email me about something? I have a plan - girlinthewhitedress@yahoo.co.uk - cheers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home