Wednesday, June 27, 2007

cute overload

At 6 days old:






Speaking of cute overload...my office mate Sejal (you can see her in this pic behind me, 6 months pregnant and very hungry) finally had her baby girl on Saturday, June 23 at 3:30pm. She was 7.5 lbs and 20.5 inches long and her name is Nitya.



I think she already has the most lovely features and I love her pink cheeks!


Sejal and I work on the 3rd floor of a really old building (used to be a dormitory) that doesn't have an elevator, so as the months progressed it got more and more difficult for her to make it up the stairs. I think all that excercize and Quznos subs produced a very healthy and beautiful baby girl though!

Congrats to Sejal and Milap!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sammi said...

Awww cuties :D Grats to the new family!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
Blogger heavy metal mom said...

What an absolutely beautiful baby girl!!!!
She's amazing...tell Sejal and family
congratulations!!!

The kitties are adorable too -- I can't wait
to hold them!!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

yes, I have to say, the baby is ESPECIALLY beautiful.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home