Saturday, June 09, 2007

konked out

And as a follow up to the previous deep and depressing post, I present to you a sliver of my version of 29 courtesy of Monica during the last Meatfest:



Somehow having my face obstructed by a chair just adds to the whole image. The shirt is incredibly appropriate given that I had consumed an entire rack of pork ribs prior to guzzling the sangria, margaritas and home brewed beer. For the record, I don't ever get drunk. Kinda sucks actually. My husband kissed another guy once when he was piss drunk. I have yet to have something that interesting happen to me because I just go straight to the tired phase which darlin' hubby is very understanding of (as indicated by the pic.)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dasMobius said...

Home brewed beer? Sounds like you partied like it's 1929 haha.

Saturday, June 09, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

LOL. Well Monica's husband does home brewing. Travis's brother Lane does damn good brewing...course he *is* a brewer at High Street. My friend Matt also home brews, so yeah, we consume a lot of home brew. It's not like moonshine or anything like that. It's good stuff.

Saturday, June 09, 2007  
Blogger heavy metal mom said...

hahaa - I took that picture to capture the essence of your feeling at that moment. OMG!!! Too much work and meat and beer!!!

Monday, June 11, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

you did a good job capturing the moment!

Monday, June 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home