Thursday, May 31, 2007

Got my ears pierced!

I've got 18 gauge loops in my ears now and I love em!

Yesterday was a beautiful day filled with so many happy realizations and opportunities. I could just feel the baggage of my 20's falling off of me. I felt like I needed to demarcate the ending of my younger years in a ceremonious manner personal to me, so I made a trip to Diabolo Rojo with one of my dearest friends Monica and her companion Gordon. She held my hand the entire time and comforted me as J-Rok (who oddly reminds me of JBro) speared me.

Up until now I have never had anything pierced. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. I've been a big chicken until now and after hearing my friend Jay rattle off the 10 or so he had in the cartilage area alone and noticing that it really didn't scar all that much, I decided I needed to just get it done.

Speaking of Jay, after 7 or 8 years of only heavy/deep/super-depressing conversations and never bothering to ask, I finally know what his preferred color is...GREEN!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger heavy metal mom said...

Yay!!!!!! You're now an amazing asian princess!!!
You rock, dude.

I had so much fun - which is weird to say. "Oh yeah, you got pierced and it was fun to see you in pain"...no not like that...sharing the experience was fun and we'll do it again soon----ON ME!!!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

Yay! Thank you so much for being a part of this. It mean utterly so SO SO much to me. Thank Gordon too for moral support as well.

Thursday, May 31, 2007  
Blogger Sammi said...

OMG YAAAAAAAAAY! I was totally thinking of offering to take you to a piercer some Monday if you wanted, too ;) Welcome to the holey ear club! ^_^

Thursday, May 31, 2007  
Blogger dasMobius said...

Congrats! You ought to post some pics soon for the rest of us to see.

Thursday, May 31, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

they ain't pretty...all bruised up and shit now. Not swollen but nice and purple around each puncture joint.
I want a stud in my cartilage now.

Friday, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home