Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dream Project!

Ask and you shall receive. :)

I just got a phone call from the director of the UTLC and learned that I got the web redesign bid. Considering that I pretty much get along with everyone in that department, this should be a wonderful and fulfilling project.

The problem with coding is that sometimes it gets mundane but with a website redesign I get to fool around a bit with layout and aesthetics...not to mention that I'll be retaking everyone's staff photos (as you know, I love doing photography). Unlike a file design or "back end" programming people actually "see" your work. Wheee! I feel invigorated because this is something I've been wanting to work on for a long time.

To top it all off, my current supervisor is incredibly supportive and that's real important to me too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sejal said...

Awesome!!
Way to go!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007  
Blogger dasMobius said...

I'm happy for you. You've always talked about doing this! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007  
Blogger stitchwitch said...

Cindy,

I'm so glad for you. That ought to be a fun job (unlike NRPROJ!)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007  
Blogger cchang said...

Thank you so much. I'm going to be busy for sure, but it'll be a good busy. :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home