Wednesday, August 16, 2006

out for a while

Hey guys (or rather all 4 of you who read this thing regularly)...turns out I am super busy at work and I haven't had a chance to upload any new music for your ears. I've also been way behind on my usual updates and such. Forgive me.

Till them, check out the sites in the right hand navigation bar. If that is too overwhelming, here are my faves:

*Contrast Podcast

If you haven't heard Fil sing an intro to the tune of "I Will Survive," that's just unforgiveable! He also provided the theme to the War and Peace podcast. Currently the theme is This one Goes Out To... Sorry, Shawn, I meant to dedicate one to you, since you're my most loyal listener, but I've been wicked busy. Anyway, go have a listen if you haven't done so already.

*DJ Steve Boy
GREAT dance and techno podcasts for working out, or typing as the case my be. There's no banter in this one.

*Short Attention Span Radio
Expect an ecclectic mix from your anonymous host. I ALWAYS find something new in his podcasts and he's also good with interesting tidbits and facts about the artists and songs.

*So the Wind Won't BLow it Away
This is a new one for me and quite enjoyable. You may remember ZB from the Parlez Vous Français? Contrast Podcast. He's also known for being able to pull opera librettos out of thin air.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks or so. Do expect Adzuki Bean Stash Podcast "E is for Earworms and Experimental" to come up soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the nice words.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home